Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Week 2. My contract

At the conclusion of 23 1/2 Things, I would like to be able to download a podcast and listen to it from my personal computer. I think this simple goal will help me feel infinitely closer to the knowledge of my friends, who are much more adept with technology than me. I'd also like to have a greater knowledge of Flickr and what purposes I may use Flickr for. And, while I don't imagine myself becoming a frequent user of many of the social networking sites out there, I would like to be familiar with Facebook and just how it differs from Friendster and myspace (the social networking sites I do know). UTube really hasn't stunned me so far but I am curious to see more of the creative work of the novice. I may never be one of the initial adopters of technology but, given what I do, I think it's important that I familiarize myself with the technologies out there so that I might knowledgeably contribute to conversations on the subject.

No comments: